Pro Bono Offer!
Are you – or do you know of – a small non-profit organization (NPO) grappling with how to adjust to the new COVID-19 reality? Not sure how to refocus your strategic plan priorities based on uncertain timelines for recovery? Need some help facilitating a conversation with your board and team?
WCS Engagement + Planning is offering pro bono facilitated strategic prioritizing sessions with six NPOs by Zoom over the next few months. We will support you with:
- A pre-session survey
- Design of strategic prioritization session based on current strategic plan, identified desired outcomes and a basic set of criteria
- Facilitation of an online meeting using Zoom
- Compilation of a high-level SWOT summary
- Revised strategic priorities that include key recovery actions according to potential recovery timelines for the next 1-2 years.
We suggest a 2 ½ – 3-hour strategic prioritization session that includes board members and senior staff. We can provide support for up to six NPOs, and will accept requests on a first-come, first-served basis. NPOs interested in applying must:
- Be a registered, small, community-based non-profit organization
- Have an existing strategic plan (within 5 years)
- Have the ability to connect digitally (web-based survey and Zoom)
- Have a lead person to help coordinate the process
For more details, please contact Cheeying: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Strategic Prioritizing Support